Tuesday 21 October 2014

Welcome to my Scottish blog

Scotland
Forter Castle Glen Isla

Roaming, ramblings and reminiscences of Scotland


Here, as it grows, you will find all the things about Scotland that I love: the scenery, the people, the music, the history.

Hi, I'm Ann and I'm a real Scots lass - well I was a lass a long time ago. Born in Kirriemuir, Angus - not far from Forter Castle actually.

 I've travelled the world and now live in Yorkshire - yup - Yorkshire. I am constantly homesick so this blog is as much for me as it is for any readers who happen by.

I studied Scottish history at the University of St Andrews so it will be no surprise when you find the odd history post makes it way here from time to time.

It is also a place where I can share my photos on line.

I hope you will join me from time to time and enjoy your trip to Scotland.
highland cow and calf
Highland Cow and Calf, Lintrathan Loch Reserve Kirriemuir



No comments:

Post a Comment